Letrammm

Welcome to our blog....This is Mike, Michelle and sometimes Shawn, Alex, Jarod, and Cody.....but mostly its Michelle's miscues....lol

About Me

My photo
Letrammm
View my complete profile

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter activities

Michelle FINALLY finishing a project....Its only been three months to do....Yes it is upside down but then it is Michelle......LOL
Ok this is me playing rock band, I was doing sooooooooooo bad I figured I would try some bongos.....lol........and I was doing better without the drumsticks....
Posted by Letrammm at 7:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • snow shoeing expedition
      • Alex's first dance....semi formal...oooooooo
      • just a little more snow
      • My pet the pigeon.. I named him Boston
      • finally the pic from the river rafting trip back i...
      • weekend alone.....
      • Winter activities
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (8)

Tante Sharons Blog

  • http://surf-clan.blogspot.com/
Travel theme. Theme images by 4x6. Powered by Blogger.