Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend in VT for the Mardi Gras..pre edit


In the beginning , there was a drink... the Mardi Gras drink........... and some hot soup because it was COLD!!!!! and WINDY!!!!! so we started out with food and spirits at one of the local eateries on the strip .
Cowboy frozen....I don't think he moved at all ..
Some of the locals all dressed in their party gear....
The Mardi Gras drummers... they were pretty cool...


We stayed over night . Here we are at least 6 margaritas in... Cowboy turned into Captain Jake by the end of the night and I was very impressed that he could still spell...it doesn't take much to impress me apparently....lol Well we made it back to the room and Cowboy passed out.. I on the other hand had to watch a movie till the room stopped spinning. No mishaps and all was well..

I just want to mention.. Cowboy says I have a lead foot... Mr Martel has now been pulled over for speeding atleast 3 times with me and a few more without me in the past 2 years.... I had ONE speeding ticket that he will not let me live it down.
The reason I bring this up is he was pulled over by the sheriff on our way up to VT. I was laughing because he got a written warning !!! LOL He ALWAYS gets off..one flash of the badge and the police are like "oh OK "" have a good day"

I will scan and post that one just for the bragging rights....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: