Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alex #23 wide receiver


HERE WE ARE CATCHING THE BALL!!!




AND HERE WE ARE MISSING THE BALL......
THIS THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON, THE SCORE WAS 28-17, SARATOGA .....



Here is Alex, doesn't he look so happy.....I think he is alive but not really sure!!!



This is as good as it gets with action shots for Alex, I mean come on he is standing up and on the field!
In this shot, Alex is looking for mommy cause he has a boo boo, lol, no really he is...!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a suggestion for the photog - maybe some "action" shots? I mean, how do we know he's a wide receiver? He just looks likes he's playing with his hands standing on the field...

Letrammm said...

lol well yaknow how it is trying to get there in time to get a action shot pic... i am trying...

Unknown said...

Now there's an action shot! Sweet.