








Won that battle of the title...
Cowboy- 0
Michelle-1(she thinks in golf the higher score is better....little does she know IT DOESNT....LOL)
Cowboy and I did go to Lake George..As you can tell by the picture. cowboy really serious about his driving!! lol
We walked around and I took some pictures. Got some lunch (
sample platter with all the "healthy food") and some energy drinks that wound up with gin in them!!Walked back to store to buy a towel that was cool and to cowboys delight i had my credit card.. damb..(note to self.. pretend you don't have it with you)
We decided to go mini golfing. we have been trying to go for awhile and just never made it there, so today was the day!!
The score was 42-49
and the high score wins! .. what is that ..low score
wins nonsense!! who ever heard of that...
Then we went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant. Had some awesome Margareta's. I had a very nice day with my sexy husband. (akaox)...he he he he
Cowboy -0
Michelle - 2... xoxox cowboy
3 comments:
i would like to say , i am still getting the hang of this blog so I'm a little off with pic and stuff .. ;)
Pics are tricky. The blogger preview isn't really a preview. I usually go back and edit it after I've posted to get them right. I'm not complaining - at least I will see pictures in the same decade they were taken in.
Apparently I need to get the hang of comments - no way to edit...
Post a Comment